sctbrowser is a small, simple and fast, Snomed CT Browser for viewing international and UK (and other countries?) clinical and drug extension RF2 data.
It’s features include:
- A hierarchical tree browser.
- Partial match concept id and description searching.
- Refset list browsing.
- Subset to refset mappings.
- Detailed concept view including concept properties, descriptions and relationships.
- Subset member browsing.
- Concept member of browsing.
- Alternative terminology mappings, such as ICD10.
sctbrowser is implemented in Java, using an HTML and AngularJS UI, with RESTful webservices and PostgreSQL RDBMS, deploying to Tomcat on Windows or Linux.
Some favourite concepts
- Code available in GitHub - sctbrowser